Pre-registration for Visitor Registration
This exhibition requires visitor registration. Visitors are required to register their information when
visiting the exhibition.
Although you can register at the venue on the day of the exhibition, it will
be expected to be very crowded. To ensure a smooth flow through the registration desk, online
pre-registration and pre-payment are highly recommended. Please see below for the benefits of
- # General Visitors
- General visitors who do not intend to conduct business negotiations, make purchases, or participate
in events/seminars will be charged an admission fee of 2,000 yen. Please pay at the reception counter
on the day of the event.
- # If you have an invitation
- Pre-registration is required even if you have an invitation. Pre-registration is also required for
- # Seminar Attendance
- Pre-registration is required for those who wish to attend seminars. Please pre-register first, and
then go to My Page to register for seminars after registration is complete.
- Pre-registration is required for each person. Please register one person at a time, even if there
are multiple attendees.
- If you are using a spam blocker on your cell phone, please change your settings so that you can
receive emails from the following address.
E-mail sent from: firstname.lastname@example.org
From Pre-registration to Visitor Registration
For those who pre-register for the show
Registered Visitor (View/Update the information)
| Click "Pre-Registration"［Pre-register］ above to proceed
| Fill in the registration form and click the "Confirm" button.
| Please confirm the information you have entered and press the "Submit" button. The secretariat
will send you a "Pre-registration Completed" e-mail. If you do not receive the e-mail,here please contact us.
| Please print out the "Visitor Badge" displayed on the registration completion screen (or My
Page Home screen) in A4 size (black and white is acceptable) and bring it
to the reception counter at the venue on the day of the event, or present the QR code on your
smartphone or tablet.
|If you have already pre-registered, you can log in to My Page by clicking [Go to My Page] above
or by clicking the URL provided in the "Pre-Registration Completed" e-mail. You can register for
the seminar and confirm or modify your registration information.
Precautions for Attendees
- Distribution of flyers, solicitation, sales activities, etc. to exhibitors and visitors at the venue
is strictly prohibited. If such activities are discovered, you will be asked to leave the venue
immediately and will not be allowed to participate in the exhibition at all in the future.
- Please refrain from any behavior that interferes with exhibitors' business or disturbs other
visitors. No pets are allowed in the exhibition hall.
- Please be aware that there are many steps in the venue due to the nature of the exhibition. The
organizers will not be held responsible for any injuries resulting from falls, etc.
- Please follow any other instructions given by staff or security guards at the venue.
- Please understand that the organizers will not be held responsible for any problems related to the
purchase of merchandise at the venue.
- Please manage your valuables at your own risk. The organizers will not be held responsible for any
theft, misplacement, or other problems that may occur at the venue.
- The organizer and the Management Office may use the personal information of visitors who have
registered for the event to provide information on events, seminars, membership recruitment, etc.
conducted by the organizer. Please be advised that the organizer may send you e-mails, direct mail,
- The organizer will take official documentary photographs at the exhibition site. Please be advised
that images, videos, etc. obtained from the official filming may be used for the organizer's publicity
and promotional activities.
If you have any questions regarding pre-registration, please contact the appropriate contact person by
clicking "Contact Us" on the menu.[Contact Us]
Recording of Exhibition Site by the Organizer
The organizer will conduct interviews and filming at the exhibition venue.
Information obtained and
images taken by the organizer may be used for publicity and promotional activities for domestic and
international exhibitions organized by TSO International, Inc.
Participation in the Seminar Program
- The seminar programs are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
- The number of participants for each seminar program is limited. Please arrive at the venue 15
minutes before the program starts. Please note that there is a possibility of standing room only if
the venue is crowded.
If you have any questions
[Contact Us]If you have any questions, please
contact the Secretariat in
of pre-registration by clicking "Contact Us" on the menu.